AC- HE are searching for experienced Prison nurses who have a minimum of 12 months’ recent experience, for temporary assignments nationwide.
Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- High standard of clinical skills in prison nursing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid
- Four weekly pay runs
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a RN
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to join our healthcare team? Working for us allows you to be flexible and can offer you the opportunity to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please submit the form below and one of our recruitment coordinators will call to discuss the opportunities available to you further.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC) and have a valid NMC registration.
Please call or email and a member of the team will be in touch.