Alexander Chapel Healthcare are a highly reputable employment agency currently looking for experienced and passionate Support Workers to work in Exeter, Plymouth, Devon and Cornwall locations. Whether you want to work part time or full time hours, we supply flexible shifts to suit you with competitive pay rates.
- Assist with the care of clients physical and personal needs, ensuring high standard of care is achieved
- Assist with personal care i.e. washing/dressing
- Provide verbal/written reports on the condition of clients to the Team leader/Nurse in charge
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and adhere to the Homes policies and procedures
- At least 6 months experience within a supported living setting working with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour, Autism and similar
- Good communication skills
- Someone who can demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- 24/7 on call support
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Mileage allowance*
- Weekly pay
- Early, Late, Long Days, Waking Night and Sleep-In shifts avaialble
Alexander Chapel Healthcare is a specialist Healthcare Recruitment Agency, a provider of temporary, temp-perm contracts and interim staffing solutions exclusively into the Healthcare sector.
* subject to terms and conditions