Alexander Chapel Healthcare is looking to recruit experienced Support Workers for temporary assignments in supported living settings in Birmingham and the West Midlands.
You will work as part of a team of support workers to deliver individualised person centred support. Providing support to individuals to promote and develop their independent living skills, as well as planning activities to engage the individuals whilst at home and accessing the community. You will have the ability to promote independence, inclusion within the community, wellbeing and personal development.
- 6 months experience in a support work role
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Access to own vehicle - although this is not essential the role
- Up-to £15.00 per hour
- Refer-a-friend scheme, up-to £150*
- Weekly pay
- Paid mileage*
- Excellent out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant sourcing you work
- Flexible working opportunities
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, please submit an up-to-date CV. We look look forward to hearing from you.
Alexander Chapel Healthcare has an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training, guidance and support. We believe in nurturing our staff so that they are happy and striving within their working environment.
*Terms and conditions apply.