Alexander Chapel Healthcare Ltd (AC-HE.co.uk) is incredibly pleased to announce that it has been awarded an Excellent Status in the latest compliance and service audit with the preferred suppliers panel provider de Poel. The audit concentrated on the following:
Audit – Legal and Compliance:
- Evidence that the temporary worker is eligible to work in the UK.
- Copy of completed, signed and dated Terms Of Engagement document confirming employment status.
- Evidence of signed and dated 48 opt out or Mobile Workers Declaration.
- Evidence of applicable pay rates documented in Terms & Conditions.
- Evidence of a signed and dated criminal conviction declaration held in accordance with Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act 1974. If unspent are evident, test if client was informed before temporary worker was assigned.
- Confirmation that enhanced CRB disclosures are held which are in date and in the name of the agency.
- Evidence of NMC PIN check validity for Registered General Nurses.
- Evidence of appropriate training certificates held on file.
- Copy of worker confirmation form/pro-forma including photo ID.
- “Must have” requirements specified by clients e.g references or hand- outs which must be issued to all workers.
The audit process for conformance with Agency Worker Regulation requirements was also tested including : Application Process:
- The standard and quality of application from completion.
- Evidence of employment history.
- The process for interviewing the candidate.
- Completion of aptitude tests.
- Completion of night worker assessment.
- Details of induction, hand outs and guidance given to the candidate ahead of assignment.
Client Service and Monitoring procedures.
- Quality and frequency of client service reviews.
- Hour cover process.
- Worker check in process.
- Use of systems and back up plans for loss of critical business records
- Management of complaints from clients or workers.
- Methods of advertising used and compliance with employment law.
- Process for TACHO monitoring and dealing with infringements identified.
The result of the EXCELLENT status is not only proof of how hard the team have worked at AC-HE.co.uk in order to obtain audit compliance, but also how quickly this has been achieved through sheer determination and long hours. This status means a lot to the team involved and it will continue to spur us along as a vehicle to deliver and expand the healthcare division of the Alexander Chapel Recruitment group.