Alexander Chapel are currently working with Care Homes in the West Midlands who require Care Home Chef’s within their homes catering for the elderly.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all meals are of high quality content and well presented
- Food guidelines to be adhered to at all times
- Ensure foodstuffs are kept within the budget limits
- Ensure the kitchen assistants understand their duties and perform them at the highest of standards
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Always be polite and helpful to residents and visitors
- Any complaints to be reported to the Home Manager/ Deputy Manager
Health and Safety
- All staff members must ensure that personal hygiene within the kitchen is kept to the highest of standards
- All food must be cooked and stored accordingly following the Environmental Health Regulations
- All equipment must be used in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
- Mantain a secure and safe environment for residents and other employees.
If you hold experience and qualifications for this role, please get in touch with your CV today.