Alexander Chapel Healthcare are currently recruiting experienced care assistants to work shifts at various NHS hospitals in Bristol and the surrounding areas. You will need to have worked for the NHS in the last 6 months and have all the correct training and immunisations to allow you to work in a hospital setting. If you have a DBS, it will need to be on the update service, otherwise we have to apply for a new certificate. You should be able to work well within a team, have great communication skills and have good knowledge on how to deliver excellent person centred care.
- Eligibility to work -This must be a clear copy of passport/ID Card (including front cover and stamps) or your visa/residence permit and passport (if applicable) or Full UK Birth certificate.
- 2 Proof of Address’- No older than 3 months (bank statement, utility bill, council tax bill etc.)
- Proof of National Insurance - An NI Card, Addressed Payslip or P45 or P60 would be acceptable.
- A copy of any relevant in date Training / Qualifications.
There are many benefits to working with us:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- Excellent 24/7 out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Flexible working opportunities
- Holiday pay
Apply now to work within NHS Hospitals
If you feel that you have the ideal skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role then please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and education history and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.