Alexander Chapel Healthcare are holding interviews for Health Care Assistants willing to work in Devon and Cornwall in NHS hospitals. Interviews will take place at the Alexander Chapel Truro Branch.
You will need to provide a high standard of individualised, quality care to clients.You will be able to work as part of a team to deliver individualised person centred care.
- Eligibility to work -This must be a clear copy of passport/ID Card (including front cover and stamps) or your visa/residence permit and passport (if applicable) or Full UK Birth certificate.
- 2 Proof of Address’- No older than 3 months (bank statement, utility bill, council tax bill etc.)
- Proof of National Insurance - An NI Card, Addressed Payslip or P45 or P60 would be acceptable.
- A Copy of your Current DBS/CRB check - Enhanced and Children and Adult Workforce - This can include checks on the update service.
- A copy of any relevant in date Training / Qualifications.
- 5 year worth references - no gaps.
If gaps in references, statement confirming what the situation was, followed by a professional character reference.
TRAINING CERTS NEEDED:
- Fire Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Infection Control
- Life Support
- Safeguarding of Children
- Safeguarding of Adults
- Manual Handling
- Complaints Handling
- Conflict Resolution
- Information Governance
- Wound Care
- Lone Worker
- Patient Observation
ALL MUST HAVE - NVQ LEVEL 2 OR 3 IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE OR HIGHER
ALL MUST HAVE - IMMUNISATION REPORT
- Immunity to measles, mumps and rubella, Varicella (chicken pox), Hep B titre level, proof of BCG scar.
- Healthier Business Employee Medical Questionnaire.
- Healthier Business Certificate of Fitness - NON EPP.
If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
There are many benefits of working for us:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- Excellent 24/7 out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Flexible working opportunities
- Holiday pay
Apply now to work within NHS Hospitals
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and education history.