Alexander Chapel are currently working with care providers based in the Grimsby area who require Support workers within their Care Homes / Supported Living services catering for adults with learning difficulties and the elderly.
As an experienced Support Worker, you will be familiar with duties such as:
- Helping to improve the quality of life to those affected by severe mental illness within your care.
- Working closely with the Registered Nurse to maximise the independence of service users.
- Creating and delivering person centred care plans designed to meet the needs of each service user within your care.
- Providing Key Worker support to your designated residents.
- Working on a flexible basis including evenings & weekends.
- Undertaking basic personal care.
- Liaising with healthcare professionals such as GP’s & Social Workers.
- Building trusting relationships family members & visitors.
Please note when applying for this role, a minimum of 6 months experience is essential within a similar role.
If you are interested in the above, please get in contact today with a copy of your CV.